Meet With Our Occupational Therapist
Dr. Peggy Stein has over 25 years of experience with hand and upper-extremity rehabilitation. After working several years in injured-worker programs and hospital settings, she began to specialize in hand therapy. Independent study, training with mentors, and continued education coursework deepened her skill and expertise as a certified hand therapist (CHT).
- Pacific University, Bachelor of Sciences in Occupational Therapy
- Drexel University, Certificate of Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Doctorate in Occupational Therapy, Hand Therapy Track
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Society of Hand Therapy