Active Wellness LLC provides occupational therapy, specializing in hand and arm treatment. Our therapist connects with other providers as part of your health-care team. Our therapist evaluates the hand, wrist, arm, and shoulder to develop a custom plan for your concerns and goals. Common referrals are for arthritis, fractures, hand or arm numbness or tingling (carpal tunnel syndrome), swelling, and pain or weakness in the hand and arm.
Covid 19 Precautions
Active Wellness is here to help the Corvallis community stay healthy and productive, even during this coronavirus pandemic. Telehealth provides access to treatment with a confidential video link from the patient portal by using your smart phone, tablet, or computer. Other updates include:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough, or sore throat. A video session may be scheduled, if needed.
- Hand washing at the start of each session for both provider and patient.
- HEPA filter on, prior to the first appointment and running until the office closes.
- Please wear a mask covering mouth and nose for anyone attending in-clinic sessions.
- Each clinic visit will have a 30-minute gap between sessions to allow the air to filter and minimize infectious exposure.
- As usual, all equipment and points of contact will be disinfected between sessions.